We are looking for an Architect to strengthen Elisa’s Online Consumer Services IT team. We are responsible for Elisa’s CRM, marketing platforms and their integrations to surrounding systems and online systems, including our online store and My Elisa.
What you'll be doing?
In this role, you have the opportunity to work closely with Elisa’s business units and have an impact on our technical choices and how we build our solutions to the public. Your daily work will include discussions with internal shareholders and providing technical opinions for your more business oriented colleagues. Other important part is helping development teams with technical questions and making sure the bigger picture is taken into consideration. You’ll main focus will be in our online systems. In addition to internal shareholders, you’ll work closely with your 2 Architect colleagues.
You’ll enjoy this Architect role, if analyzing tasks and making decisions quickly is natural to you and you are able to think innovative approaches and long-term solutions. As a person you are goal oriented and understand how to best direct your efforts to achieve best results for Elisa. This includes the noble art of balancing the expectations of customers and business stakeholders at the same time taking into account technical aspects.
- You are able to see the bigger picture and how will our technical choices effects it.
- Our stack contains: MySQL, NoSQL databases, Java, React, OpenShift, Docker, Node.js, Grunt, Bower, Nginx, Varnish, Vagrant and Kafka among others.
- You don’t have to be a master of everything but knowing some of the technologies we use is needed, so that you can help the development teams in the best possible way!
- Your role won’t include any hardcore coding, but code review skills are needed.
- Previous experience with online systems is highly appreciated.
- Excellent business and technical communication skills and fluent proficiency in English.
What we offer?
We offer a possibility to be part of a great team of professionals developing new services to Elisa’s customers. Elisa is one of the best places to work in Finland. We want to be the driver of development and build new and better ways to do what we do. Our employees learn by doing and through top-level training. We have exceptionally flexible working methods.
If you want to discuss more about the role, don’t hesitate to contact Lari Laine (email@example.com).
We will conduct a legitimate security clearance for the chosen person.