We are looking for a Software Developer Trainee who will be working closely with AI research team. The projects will be in the domain of Conversational AI and Automatic Speech Recognition. We hope that you can start as soon as possible and work with us about 6 months. After the traineeship there is also a good chance to continue your career with us as a full-time or part-time software developer.
Key responsibilities on this role:
- Create proof of concepts from base machine learning systems developed by the research team
- Create user interface for chatbot to be deployed both in web and mobile services
- Build data flywheel using incoming chat sessions. This will be used for analytics and auto improvement of intent recognition, dialog flows and response generation modules.
- Partner closely with technical and business units for continuous feedback
We hope that you already have some experience about:
- Software development principles like object-oriented programming, unit and integration testing, version control etc.
- Understanding of basics of machine learning and natural language processing
- Familiarity with Python and Docker
- Understanding around concepts like Web Services and REST APIs
- Fluent communication skills in English
- A constant desire to grow, learn, and explore new things in the field of machine learning
“Nice to have”-skills:
- Familiarity with Microsoft Bot Framework
- Working knowledge of Kubernetes and/or Streamlit
- Experience with deployment on Azure, AWS or Google Cloud Services
- Previous work experience or self-interest projects
- Familiarity with web applications built using Node.js, Flask and/or Django
This role will offer you an opportunity to be part of building Elisa into a top-class software house! You'll have the chance to develop your own skills in a flexible and energetic work atmosphere with nice and experienced colleagues. You will have caring leaders, opportunity to learn, modern tools and flexible work culture. Your work will be challenging and interesting!
You will be based in Pasila (Helsinki), with the freedom to work remotely when suitable. Elisa is by proof one of the best places to work in Finland, and we can't wait for you to join us!
Interested? Apply now!