Elisa Videra is a company specialized in providing video collaboration solutions and managed services to large global enterprises. Elisa Videra operates globally and has over 15,000 delivered service sites in more than 100 countries. Elisa Videra is part of the Elisa group, which is a telecommunications, ICT and digital service company. Elisa is listed on the Nasdaq Helsinki Large Cap with approximately 178,000 shareholders. In 2019, revenue was 1.84 billion euros, and the company employed 4,900 people in 14 countries.
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Project Management and Deployment team! You would be based in our Elisa Videra office in Madrid, having colleagues both there and in other locations across Europe. Our team manages service requests and coordinate end to end request fulfilments during a deployment together with the customer, Elisa Delivery teams, installation partners and invoicing. The assigned projects are typically large video and/or digital signage installation and development projects, though they can vary depending on the demand. Despite being physically in many different locations, we work closely together on a daily basis and support and learn from each other constantly!
As Project Manager, these are your most important tasks in a nutshell:
- Planning the project: Together with senior management, you plan the project and determine which resources are required. You develop a project schedule and determine goals and measures for the project.
- Staffing and coordinating the project staff in collaboration with managers and the rest of the team and necessary stakeholders from within the organization.
- Implementing and monitoring the project: You monitor the progress and work closely with the project team to ensure that the project is successfully completed. You communicate actively with both internal stakeholders as well as the customer, vendors and/or suppliers.
- Controlling and evaluating the project: You are in charge of monitoring and reporting the financials of the project, and making sure that the project is delivered on time, within the budget and meeting the required levels of quality.
What do we expect from you?
In order for you to do well in this role, we expect the following of you:
- Minimum of 5 years demonstrable experience of working in projects of various types and a good understanding of the methodologies used
- High level of English (written and spoken) and enthusiastic to work in an international environment with teams and customers across the globe
- Proficient to a high level in MS Office, Visio, Project. Any experience in SalesForce and Sharepoint are beneficial.
- Project Management certificates or qualifications (e.g. APM, Prince2, PMP, etc.), ITIL Foundations
- Good presentation and communication skills are an important part of the job, as well as risk and change management and the ability to prioritize
- Bachelor or Master level education in e.g. project management, industrial management, business management, business-related technology or work experience that provides similar, appropriate experience
If this sounds like your next career step, don't hesitate to apply and we will get in touch!
We do not only offer you a fantastic opportunity to grow professionally, but Elisa Videra also provides a Nordic style super friendly working environment where the employees' wellbeing is highly prioritized. We offer caring and coaching leaders, an extremely flexible and trusting culture, and most importantly, an honest invitation to come as you are. Learn more about us.
Submit your application and CV through the link below as soon as possible! If you have any questions about the role or the team, please turn to Saad Jamil: saad.jamil[at]elisa.com. (Please note that we do not accept applications via email.)
We are looking forward to getting to know you and welcoming a new team mate to our team!